Gender Equity, Disability and Social Inclusion Consultant
REQUEST FOR CONSULTING SERVICES
Gender Equity, Disabilty and Social Inclusion (GEDSI) Consultant
Up to 60 days, September 2023 - December 2023
The PACER Plus Implementation Unit (PPIU) invites expression of interest from qualified organisations or individuals to submit their Expression of Interest to provide technical support and assistance to the PPIU to undertake a GEDSI Analysis of PACER Plus and the Arrangement on Labour Mobility (ALM).
The PPIU is looking to target interventions and activities focused on the elements, sectors and components that will have the greatest impact on gender equality, disability, and social inclusion in the Pacific Island Participant countries. This will enable GEDSI-related impacts and opportunities to be assessed on a case-by-case basis, and better understand how PACER Plus and the ALM can support empowerment of women, youth, people with disabilities and marginalised groups and communities when the Agreement (and ALM) is implemented.
A detailed Terms of Reference is available HERE.
Submission of EOI
Interested individual(s) must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications:
- A cover letter with relevant contact details and organisational profile.
- A capacity statement detailing the skills and experience of the key consultant(s) who will provide services.
- Proposed daily rate (in AUD). Any travel-related or project costs should be excluded from the submission.
- Two referees who can verify the organisational/individual's skills and experience identified in the capacity statement.
Deadline for Submissions
- Interested parties should submit Expression of Interest (EOI) and eligibility requirements by email to the following address: [E-Mail not displayed] marked as "EOI: GEDSI Consultant".
- Expressions of Interest need to be submitted to the PACER Plus Implementation Unit by 11:59 PM WST, Sunday 24 September 2023.
- Any clarification questions from applicants may be submitted by email to: [E-Mail not displayed]
PPIU is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to child protection. We encourage women, men and people living with disabilities to apply.
Don't miss our latest updates and news about PACER Plus