Terms & conditions
The PACER Plus Implementation Unit (PPIU) has made every reasonable effort to provide accurate information on this website. However, the PPIU does not present this information as advice and does not accept responsibility for actions taken based on reading it.
The PPIU does not guarantee that:
- website visitors will have uninterrupted or error-free access to, and use of, the website
- the website or any files available for downloading will be error-free or free from viruses, faults or defects
- the content of the website is accurate, complete, or suitable for a particular purpose. Website visitors must rely on their own judgment in relation to any matter of that type.
The PPIU is not affiliated with any person whose goods or services are linked to or from the website or any linked site. The PPIU does not sponsor, endorse or approve of any of those goods or services. The PPIU cannot guarantee that external sites are accurate or that they will operate correctly.
Nearly all pacerplus.org content is licensed under Creative Commons. Unless noted as an exception, you are free to copy, distribute and adapt the material, as long as you attribute the work to The PACER Plus Implementation Unit and follow the other licence terms.
- Some material linked to, included in or referenced on this website is owned by people or organisations separate to The PACER Plus Implementation Unit. This material retains the status given to it by the relevant copyright holder. The licence referred to above does not apply to such material, and no licence to use it is granted to a user of this website.
- Attribution to The PACER Plus Implementation Unit should be in written form and not by reproduction of any such emblem or logo.
How to attribute material
If you publish, distribute, or otherwise disseminate this work to the public without adapting it, use:
“Source: The PACER Plus Implementation Unit (PPIU) and licensed by the PPIU for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence."
If you adapt this work in any way or include it in a collection, and publish, distribute, or otherwise disseminate that adaptation or collection to the public, use:
"This work is based on/includes PACER Plus Implementation Unit data, which is licensed by The PACER Plus Implementation Unit for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence."
Who to contact about using material from this website
If you have questions about material from this website, contact the PPIU.
Website visitors are not allowed to do anything which alters the website, or interferes with or affects its working. This includes removing anything from it, adding anything to it, linking it to another website, and distributing any part of it to anyone else.
Don't miss our latest updates and news about PACER Plus